What are fun / meme things you like to do, or see?
I have few simple rules and one of them is: If you made me laugh, you will escape.
So most popular are probably:
-Boop The Snoot
-Item donate (you are so dead if you try to pick it up)
I personally like snitches in end-game. Definelty better than when everyone goes hide for 20 minutes. Snitches get hatches.
Roleplayers are sometimes amazing too. I have seen:
-vendors on Gas Heaven
-students / teacher on Midwich Elementary School
-bartenders on Dead Dawg Saloon
-I have watched (tried to fix it) TV with survivors on The Game / Léry's Memorial Institute
What I often do:
-playing White mask Jeff and just "stalking" other survivors and a killer.
-I never struggle (speared) against Deathslinger, just move with my head from side to side instead. It's actually annoying for him when he has STBFL and I am obsession :D
Anything else you find funny or like to do?
Comments
Cleansing my own totem as pig. Bonus points if it’s haunted grounds.
Chasing someone as GF whilst perpertually butt-dancing.
Having staring contests with survivors who are on an elevated area out of my immediate reach. They always lose.
The whole ‘turn around slowly towards someone who thinks you didn’t see them’ is also great. Hardly ever works these days, though.
I’d love to have someone make a proper magpie stash for me at some point. It’s only been 2-3 items at most. Would be particularly funny as Nemesis and they yoinked all the vaccines.
I completely forgot about staring contest and slow turning.
I like to do slow turning also when I missed an attack on them.
When I get validated, or autoaimed into a window etc. I just stop for a while and look up...
I have helped survivors work on gens as a pig. Teamwork!
It's sad that you don't see if killer is PC / console. I usually don't even try to meme with console survivors, for some reason they just don't get it most of the times. I think it's because they don't have end-game feedback, so they just don't know...
I don't want to waste my time gathering all items just to find out it's a console :D I want my feedback :D
When I play SWF with randoms, I sometimes try to jumpscare them as Jeff, I even tell them we are against ghostface. I am killer main even as survivor!
I usually let at least two survivors leave unless they were toxic shits, but it's mainly that I have meme killers where I don't want high MMR. 500 playtime to see is my goal :D
TBag contest as Ghostface. I always do this when survivors tbag at pallets or the exit gate, same even do it just like that and I will stop the chase just to do this. I also like it when people photobomb me.
As I sometimes play while streaming over discord I let my friends be the roman senators for the last survivors fate, thumbs up for live and thumbs down for death. However Ghostface always lets one person escape: Somebody has to tell the tale after all.
As Cannibal I like to run Insidious, Monsterous Shrine, BBQ and Agitation with a Speed Limiter. Then I just scare the survivor by hooking them in the basement and triggering Insidious once just to then leave them. I also camp generators like this or with Trail of Torment, because nobody expects the gencamping Bubba!
And finally as Pinhead I like to fire the chain at myself. He uses his hands for nothing so why for a facepalm?
It's sad that they so annoying to play, but you reminded me funny play with Twins.
You use Insidious and fake swap to Victor, then just hit survivors when they get close. It's even better if you have Dragon's Grip.
I have tried to do that senator thing with my ex, but she always wanted me to kill them...
I am going to copy your fake camping bubba for sure :D
Trail of Torment sounds really fun too, great tips!
Making noices first. When killer is comes, i am pointing locker. After killer checks locker, t-bagging to him face. And ofcourse dying for this but who cares.
You are evil and you deserve to die....
so much fun... Hold M1 simulator
A bit silly but if you need to go AFK - face camp a survivor. Get right up close so that you are looking up at them. Then go and answer the phone or whatever. After the rescue the survivors will look back and see you are still there, looking up at no survivor.
Using my conroller and walking out the exit gate in uber super slow motion.
I wonder how many times they would just abandon that survivor and gen rush...
Nice Killers are almost non-existent in my games anymore.
I like to give up my item for them and follow them around when they are playful.
I like when Survivors giving gestures whenever something happens.
Play as Mikaela, put up a boon. Only equip Shadowstep and/or Exponential. Wait near the boon for someone injured to run up to it. Blind them with a firecracker and run away, teabagging.
If they are able to heal themselves. Nod, from a distance.
Twerking contest when I see other survivors.
Head-on with Kate's perk that make the gen explode when you enter a locker is also jokes.
Boop the snoot.
Role playing:
Did bartender recently in Glenvale. Jokes.
Watched TV at the slaughter House too.
Defo going to try to teach at Midwich.
Butt dance with GG is jokes too.
Get up to a myers and look up if they're getting obsessed with you is so jokes (but I don't do that unless I know they're friendly because they scare the living crap out of me).
Only Dr. Manhattan know what else.
When survivors try too much for a flashlight save I challenge them by nodding and staring at them while I pick up
It's funny to see so many of them fail the timing
I remember once I was picking up survivor there was another hidden with flashlight but missed it and when I was leaving he was just still standing there. He looked so sad I just had to go back and drop that survivor to him and left .
I like to pretend I see Myers / Ghosty stalking a gen sometimes, can usually get someone to miss a skill check or two 🤪
Both putting the trail of torment in certain shapes...
and Ghostface photo-bombs are things that I will find eternally funny.
Photos aren't mine, all credit goes towards their original owner's.
Bartender demo in ormonds will never fail to make me smile
Playing chicken at the exit gates, position myself so if the killer downs me i escape and just stare at them. If they don't hit me then i die
Moonwalking as killer at the exit gates