Why do insta down killers still suffer from the terrible design of the emblem system?

Considering now that MMR has been introduced and "grades" are only a cosmetic system pretty much why can't insta down killers also receive more points when they use their power....the way it was meant to be used...

Comments

  • I hated doing adepts with Oni and Bubba... It was so much pain in red ranks, all those golden chasers...

  • They also have lower BP gains since chases are much shorter, I play Myers and I know if I use EW3 ill barely get 4500 points on Hunter category.

    They really have to adjust BP gains on a lot of Killers and the way some emblems are calculated.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    I hated doing adepts with Oni and Bubba... It was so much pain in red ranks, all those golden chasers...

    I just played him like an m1 killer and only really used the chainsaw on injured players to make sure I got it. It wasn't that bad for me because I tunneled someone super early and left the deadweight alive until the end.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744088#Comment_2744088

    I just played him like an m1 killer and only really used the chainsaw on injured players to make sure I got it. It wasn't that bad for me because I tunneled someone super early and left the deadweight alive until the end.

    Yeah, that was best way to get it. I have always tried to get adept playing my normal way, then just gave up, got best map offering and tunnel someone asap.