Pyramid Head's Add-Ons | Changes
To be fair, all of them pretty much sucks. In my opinion, he has the most useless Add-Ons in this entire game. Of curse not all of them are bad, but I still decided to come up with some changes. And I had a few ideas I think are good. At least better than their current state.
What do you think? Some of them are still not that amazing, but as I said, they're probably better than their current state :)

Comments
Still better than Freddy’s but yeah they need a buff
They would get nerfed later if we buffed them, so... No?
I'm ok with buffing everything except for his range addons.
Yeah, he is one of killers that has like 2-3 decent addons and rest is useless.
I am kinda suprised they didn't nerf his ranged addons when they nerfed Nemesis, Twins for overusing them. I have never seen PH with different than ranged addons.
Nah let's nerf Nemesis add-ons instead
I can imagine them nerfing his basekit to compensate
I'm honestly fine with his Range Add-Ons. Is that an unpopular opinion? xd
I like those suggestions.
More interesting than what they are now.