One thing i would like the devs to add to the game

Been playing this game for quite some time now and i do enjoy it for the most part, however one thing i've noticed as a survivor main who runs a cosmetic nearly every match is almost every killer in this game and will immediately stop any chase they have with a regular survivor in favour of hunting down another survivor who is a little bit shiny, which is a little bit annoying, ALMOST every game i enter the killer will actively ignore other survivors because they want to chase the guy who has a cosmetic on.

I know killers are free to play the game however they want to but this mentality strongly discourages purchasing any cosmetics at least on the survivor side, and does not make you want to run around with the free cosmetics you can get from just playing the game.

I believe the addition of a toggleable feature to make the killer/other survivors blind to your cosmetic while still making it visible to yourself would fix this problem almost entirely. I don't believe the addition of this feature would be too overly difficult.

Also to everyone who is inevitably gonna comment "why are you using the cosmetics then? your just asking for attention." To you i say i like how my survivor looks while being chased by the killer and bought the skins for me, not you, I just dont enjoy being targeted right out the gate by children using lethal pursuers. And if your gonna argue that why are the skins in the game in the first place?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • As someone who always wears bizarre cosmetics and ones that stand out - I can't say that's the case at all. I only get targetted when I wear the Dev Shirt.

    I really don't think it's necessary to make a feature where the other players would be blind to your cosmetic choices, I personally think that's an unnecessary addition that would take time away from actual things that need working on.