Am I the only one that didn't know about this?
When Nurse is charging her Blinks, you can see small orbs floating around on her palm. And the amount of orbs depends on how many Blinks you have. Why didn't anyone tell me about this! xd
When Nurse is charging her Blinks, you can see small orbs floating around on her palm. And the amount of orbs depends on how many Blinks you have. Why didn't anyone tell me about this! xd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been like that since her release, I thought everyone would know that by now.
Also, it's quite irrelvant now with her mostly having 2 blinks.
Old Nurse could have up to 5 or even 6 blinks, so this helped quite a lot in the past.
I think artist has the same thing with her amount of crows being represented by three to four black orbs.
5 to 6 blinks! That is crazy man I'm so glad I wasn't around for that.
That wasn't the only thing.
She also had range Add-ons but due to an oversight, those Add-ons buffed range, speed and charge speed. Those were referred as the Omega Blink Add-ons.
So you could use Fragile Wheeze (1 extra blink with no downside before) combined with Ataxic Respiration (Omega Blink Add-on) to have 3 buffed Chain Blinks.
Omega Blink Nurse also used the range Add-ons, which buffed the distance while not having a debuff to charge speed, which meant that you could reach a destination much faster and with less charge time much quicker than basekit Nurse could.
Old Nurse was insane.
So basically it was a free win. That is insane why would you play as any other killer besides Billy as I've heard that he used to be top three.
Billy was hugely overrated. He was quite strong with instasaw or crack billy, but nowhere near top 3.
You're not the only one -- I had no idea about that either.
You pretty much can messed up and then correct them with the extra blinks you have on standby.
Yes she does have the same effect. Old Freddy had little faces when he put you to sleep as well.
At release she could blink 3 times basekit and up to 7 times with add-ons, then got nerfed so she could blink 2 times basekit up to 5 times with addons and she had 2 addons that increased her range so much she could pretty much traverse most maps with 2 blinks, she was very VERY broken.
I believe they were called 5blink Nurse and Omega-Nurse respectively (or was Omega-Nurse the 5 blink one and the long one had another name I dont remember?).