Why do people ignore brown items

So when ever I go up to a chest I see a brown med-kit or toolbox full charge by the way and I'm wondering why do people just ignore them they may not do much but they still do alot better then repairing or healing by hand.

Comments

  • I leave them because 1. I already have an item and am leaving it to come back to once I use up the item or 2. I have challenge to use different item or just open chests so I leave it for someone else to use.

  • @jamally093 said:

    So when ever I go up to a chest I see a brown med-kit or toolbox full charge by the way and I'm wondering why do people just ignore them they may not do much but they still do alot better then repairing or healing by hand.

    I generally don’t open a chest unless I’m running an item build for the fun of it or if I’m in bad shape. If I see a brown item I usually grab it because you never know when it might help.

  • If you have an item, open a chest, and the item inside is worse than the one you're holding, you're probably going to leave it there. It's also possible someone has a chest-opening challenge or a Plunderer build and is just leaving stuff around for teammates like you to find.

    Brown toolboxes are on the trash side. Brown medkits are great, but if CoH is in play, they aren't necessary. Still, the worst items to find in chests are regular maps and broken keys. I'd take a brown toolbox over either of those.

  • if i dont have anything i will grab the brown medkit is a fine item (but one of the worst in the entire game, if im injured and i hve any other thing i will grab it, heal and leave it there, is not worth to escape with it). the toolbox on the other side is pretty much useless without addons, so not even worth grabbing..

  • @Minecraft said:

    people ignore items in general.

    also you shouldn't get anywhere near a chest unless you desperately need healing or you're guaranteed to win , bring your own stuff and focus on gens.

    Ok.

    *Brings the Plunderer's build and a coin*