When will the midchapter drop?
Is it 2 or three weeks after the ptb?
Is it 2 or three weeks after the ptb?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The mid-chapter typically drops three weeks after the PTB.
I can only name 2 times since Oni's release where the next big patch happened 3 weeks after ptb. The first being Twins' midchapter and the second being Trickster's chapter updates. Every other time that I can think of has been 2 weeks after the PTB. It's 3 weeks from the time the PTB starts, so 2 when the PTB is over.
Oh, I meant three weeks after the PTB releases. It's two weeks after the PTB shuts down.
Ooohhhh, gotcha. I read that differently lmao. Then yeah, you're right.