Is anybody else getting coldwind far too often
Over the last couple days seem to almost always get a coldwind map unless someone plays a map offering.
Over the last couple days seem to almost always get a coldwind map unless someone plays a map offering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just wish they'd put the night sky back, completely non intimating without it
I second this.
I get Coldwind a lot no matter what, especially when I play killer.
Since it was reworked I get Coldwind in most of my matches. It's not fun being on a bright daytime map so often.
I almost never get Coldwind. Today and yesterday not at all.