Next rift?
Anyone have news on next rift?
Could really use some challenges to interest me in playing more.
Anyone have news on next rift?
Could really use some challenges to interest me in playing more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Removed the comment because yeah discussing this is probably not the best thing if you really want to still look it up I'm pretty sure if you look on Twitter or Reddit for the new Rift news you should be able to find it
Cant discuss on forums sadly :(
I personally think it’s rude to discuss leaks on the forum.
Leaks? I was just looking to see if there was any information i missed.....######### said anything about leaks.
Usually we get them the Wednesday after the Mid-Chapter patch releases
Thanks. Much appreciated.