Xbox getting Cloud Gaming A Good Sign?
Do you think with Cloud gaming coming to Xbox they will be able to do cross progression? Im not sure if it has anything to do with it or not just a random thought.
Tagged:
BHVR
Do you think with Cloud gaming coming to Xbox they will be able to do cross progression? Im not sure if it has anything to do with it or not just a random thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cross progression is in the works already from what I know
I understand they have said that. But they also cannot figure out how to get it done cross platform. Stadia and Windows and Steam I believe are Cross progression or were at one point. I was just wondering if Cloud gaming made it any easier to get Cross Progression.
Cloud gaming won't really affect Cross Progression from my understanding - due to the way that saves are stored on our end.
What we've said officially about this, is that we are aware it's something the community desires and we will continue to work towards it but we cannot guarantee if it will be implemented other than the platforms we've already listed.
People hear: "We're working on it" and expect it in the next week. Best to temper expectations.