Disconnected

I'm so fed up with these servers, randomly get disconnected from the servers in the middle of games and now I'm stuck with a 24 hour matchmaking ban. This is honestly not fair, is there anyway I can contest this ban? Something needs to be done about this.


FYI - I'm playing on console

Comments

  • @Mackavelly said:

    I'm so fed up with these servers, randomly get disconnected from the servers in the middle of games and now I'm stuck with a 24 hour matchmaking ban. This is honestly not fair, is there anyway I can contest this ban? Something needs to be done about this.

    FYI - I'm playing on console

    Are you on wifi or wired in? Sounds like an internet provider issue, any storms, snow or bad weather in your area? This is most likely the culprit if so and I would recommend playing hard wired in if you aren't already

  • What country/area of the world do you play from? I hardly hear people getting disconnected often in my area.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/304024/disconnected

    Are you on wifi or wired in? Sounds like an internet provider issue, any storms, snow or bad weather in your area? This is most likely the culprit if so and I would recommend playing hard wired in if you aren't already

    playing on wifi but the router is right next to my ps5 and I'm sure that there have been no packet lost or internet dropouts. Weather is fine nothing unusual.

  • @gendoss said:

    What country/area of the world do you play from? I hardly hear people getting disconnected often in my area.

    Middle East. This sucks because there are no servers nearby and the closest servers I keep getting connected to is in Singapore