New Archive Release Date?
Apologies if I'm missing it, but I'm not seeing anything.
Does it usually come with the next patch? For some reason I thought it would be today.
Apologies if I'm missing it, but I'm not seeing anything.
Does it usually come with the next patch? For some reason I thought it would be today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is releasing 3 - 4 weeks later usually after current tome ends. And yes probably it will come after Mid-Chapter (2 or 3 days later)
Awesome, thanks mate.
It generally releases the day after the midchapter update
I wish it showed a timer like "XX amount of days until the next tome" like they do when rifts start "XX amount of days until the end of the rift"