Basement decor
Could it be possible to have some kind of unlockable items added so that killers can customize their basements?
I don't mean anything crazy, maybe some little details that go with each killer's lore (a bucket with body parts for the Trapper, some axes hanging there for the Huntress, etc). The idea would be these items can only be unlocked after X number of sacrifices (yes, similar mechanics to what Bubbas' used to have), and every basement would be different for each killer.
Just as an example, let's say 8 different items with each being unlocked after 150 sacrifices or so. Something like that.
Comments
While I like the idea, there is a problem; The game would have to load the items in separately, since they would be different based on who is playing, and what Killer they are playing.
This would possibly bloat load times, which are already rather bad. Imagine how much worse it would be for console players.
I know you already kind of get this with the Hook keychains, but adding even more, and possibly items with a larger poly count? Oof.