How do people feel about this build?
The build is Ruin, Pentimento, Thanatophobia, and Plaything, I'm currently on a 78 game win streak with this build. I feel like this build is a bit strong? Not sure how something like this could maybe be tuned down as in my opinion it might be too oppressive for survivors. For reference I normally play Demo, Nemesis, and Blight. I imagine on someone like Trapper it might not be as effective but I've never had a winstreak this long before on a build. Thoughts for changes or do you guys think it's fine as is?
Comments
As a survivor, it's just constant gen slowdown.
Now if people say dead hard is a crutch, isn't stacked slowdowns?
I'm going to keep an open mind and trust you about the 78 win streak, but just for context to you is a win 3 or 4 kills?
A win is a 4k or a 3k with a hatch
The build is good especially at slowing the game down in general.
You take away Gen Progression, Repair and Healing Speeds and also make survivors Oblivious so overall this build does a little bit of every form of slowdown.
Not sure if you have gone against this build personally but do you find it more oppressive than ruin, undying, tinkerer? I have gone against this and found it way more obnoxious
Are you suggesting he should use a different build while survivor lobbies continue to have 4 Dead Hards?
Havent gone against it personally but yes it seems somewhat oppressive especially solo queue.
It does seem dependent on killer/map to get best use, plaything is pretty average on outdoor maps especially with comms so could play through that. And after ruin gets cleansed and Pentimento gets used theres no way another totem would get cleansed.
So depending on how good the survivors are at lasting in the first few minutes will more than likely decide the outcome of the game. But yeah this build most likely destroys the average solo q lobby.
No.
Asking if people consider stacked slowdown as a crutch , when often dead hard is called such.