Do you ever look back at comments you've made on the forum?
And just...
I forgot I posted this and it made me laugh 🤣
Thank you, past me.
And just...
I forgot I posted this and it made me laugh 🤣
Thank you, past me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember posting some strange stuff, like a poster for "Dream Daddy" with killer faces instead and a "Where's Wally" spoof featuring Michael Myers, but they're quite far back. I should look for them again.
Other than that, I've posted other fun or silly comments amongst others. This makes me want to check. Thanks!
P.S. Nice comment you found!
Yes and looking back I was pretty stupid
Looking back at old posts I made is like cringing at things I did years ago.
Only the post I made was a half hour ago.
Sometimes. I complained a lot more back then.
sometimes i wish i did something better with my time than argue with randos on here about dbd politics. but then i remember i have nothing i want to accomplish so its okay! :)
I remember making a post about 3 years ago saying Bubba should be deleted. It's funny because I'm now a Bubba main 😂
Yes
I was younger so they were more immature