Bloodletting for all survivors (like Twitch shirts)

So bloodletting is a skin, I have it and enjoy wearing it. The problem is that I have to specifly play Dwight to wear this cosmetic. I was hoping to ask the devs if they could do what they did with Twitch shirts and have it wearable for all original characters. This would have me able to play more characters and enjoy a skin I enjoy wearing (Red and Black combo really well together). I wanted to know what others thought about this so I am posting it here as well.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @OStarMaster said:

    So bloodletting is a skin, I have it and enjoy wearing it. The problem is that I have to specifly play Dwight to wear this cosmetic. I was hoping to ask the devs if they could do what they did with Twitch shirts and have it wearable for all original characters. This would have me able to play more characters and enjoy a skin I enjoy wearing (Red and Black combo really well together). I wanted to know what others thought about this so I am posting it here as well.

    This is not likely as that was an original shirt that something had to be purchased in order to get this shirt - it wasn't a free shirt.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303825/bloodletting-for-all-survivors-like-twitch-shirts

    This is not likely as that was an original shirt that something had to be purchased in order to get this shirt - it wasn't a free shirt.

    I understand, this kinda saddens me but I understand. I was just suggesting this due to me loving Jake and the cosmetic is only on Dwight, making me shift away from playing my boy Jake. But thank you atleast acknowledging my post <3