Title
Kate one is meh
Oh that guy that was asking about these literally yesterday will be pleased
Wish I remembered their name
@GoodBoyKaru said:Oh that guy that was asking about these literally yesterday will be pleased Wish I remembered their name
@GoodBoyKaru said:
I'll throw them a DM.
@Rizzo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736914#Comment_2736914I'll throw them a DM.
@Rizzo said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736914#Comment_2736914
Cheers
About time the lettuce hag Ruskin came back. I’ve been waiting for it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kate one is meh
Oh that guy that was asking about these literally yesterday will be pleased
Wish I remembered their name
I'll throw them a DM.
Cheers
About time the lettuce hag Ruskin came back. I’ve been waiting for it