Haven't played the game for a month...

Think about giving it a shot. Join soloQ. The killer is a facecamping clown (in both senses). Still no anti-camping mechanics, after 5 years in development. Get facecamped. Let go on hook. Close the game. Uninstall. Nope, just nope, I guess I'll have to go back to playing propnight and waiting for VHS.

Comments

  • @Junylar said:

    Think about giving it a shot. Join soloQ. The killer is a facecamping clown (in both senses). Still no anti-camping mechanics, after 5 years in development. Get facecamped. Let go on hook. Close the game. Uninstall. Nope, just nope, I guess I'll have to go back to playing propnight and waiting for VHS.

    You escaped keep it that way!!!!

  • @Junylar said:

    Think about giving it a shot. Join soloQ. The killer is a facecamping clown (in both senses). Still no anti-camping mechanics, after 5 years in development. Get facecamped. Let go on hook. Close the game. Uninstall. Nope, just nope, I guess I'll have to go back to playing propnight and waiting for VHS.

    If you’re looking for alternative games may I suggest Detention.

    I haven’t finished it yet, but so far it’s a pretty fun, but kind of slow, horror game.