Nemesis Whip Sound Effect Bug
This bug has been around for a long time and I'm not sure why nobody is talking about it; whenever Nemesis uses his power and his whip hits the ground the SFX of it hitting the ground can be heard everywhere on the map. This can not only by obnoxious because you constantly hear it (it also sounds similar to his footsteps so that's even better) but it's also an audio cue for survivors (although I'm not sure how helpful it'd be). My friend and I play PC and Console respectively and it happens on both - just wondering if anybody else has had this problem.
Comments
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.
(it's also fixed in the current PTB patch notes)