What MMR Level Do you think you are at?
Votes are anonymous
Just curious to see what people think they are at since there is no way to know for sure without cheating software
Votes are anonymous
Just curious to see what people think they are at since there is no way to know for sure without cheating software
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing I'm close to top tier MMR, but not fully there. I keep seeing the same killers over and over again and they all bring really strong builds and play very well, so I'm assuming I'm in high MMR.
In the middle I guess.
My matches are like a crazy roller coaster.
Sometimes my teammates are weird and sometimes good.
Sometimes there is diversity among the killers and sometimes not.
I have no idea where this MMR is taking me.
I think the middle, but my MMR is a bit confusing because I play with SWF mostly so it's hard to tell as I play with some new people as well. In the solo queue, I get decent teammates, but in some matches, I get what feels like beginners. Same with killers, they range from godly to beginner killers. My teammates have definitely been better though since MMR was introduced.
I took a break so middle
According to my matches and teammates i am clearly between 0 and 10.000.