Remove the chat from the game
há apenas jogadores para estar xingando e desrepecting outros após a partida, então remova o chat apenas jogadores para xingar e desprevenindo os outros após a partida, então remova o bate-papo.
há apenas jogadores para estar xingando e desrepecting outros após a partida, então remova o chat apenas jogadores para xingar e desprevenindo os outros após a partida, então remova o bate-papo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont know what you said but based on the title you know you can hide the in game chat if it offends you so much.
Translation since I also speak Portuguese:
There's only players disrespecting others after the match, then remove if the only thing it is used for is to harass other players.
just... dont look at it
I have only played i think at least 10 games so far and most of chat at the end they mostly write GGWP and GG. :D (I am a new player so maybe i been having some luck with chat at the end.)
I agree
Be strong - you can do it - just close it - i know it is hard - i believe in you.
Tem um botão bem grande pra desligar o chat exatamente pra isso.