Change Avatar
I can't seem to find any option to change my avatar anywhere, any help with this would be appreciated.
Tagged:
BHVR
I can't seem to find any option to change my avatar anywhere, any help with this would be appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The option for that isn't there it only says preferences.
For me it only says
change my password
notification preferences
connections
quote settings
in that order.
you probably need to confirm your email address then, as that sounds like it's not been verified.
I did confirm it but I tried asking for another confirmation email for the sake of it just now and got a message saying I don't need confirmation.
try to change your avatar now, following the steps from @Pet_The_Lizards and see if you're able to do it
That worked, thanks to the both of you.