Hex totem in Midwich at survivor spawn
Platform: PC
As Survivor I spawned in the Midwich library in front of a hex totem. Maybe it's not a bug but I think it shouldn't happen.
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: PC
As Survivor I spawned in the Midwich library in front of a hex totem. Maybe it's not a bug but I think it shouldn't happen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this is just RNG, it's been an issue for years.
It was the first time that i spawned directly at a hex totem. Just needed to go 2 steps forward and cleanse the ruin or what ever it was. Thought that the game want to troll me and I was awaiting haunted ground but I removed a killer perk by just spawning into the map.