My opinion

I think survivors should have a better advantage like with defending themselves with weapons or running fast like the killers or when they drop a plank or jump over and the killer hits and we still get hurt once we make it. Another thing with the perk you can take yourself off the hook it should atleast work once every new match. Also at night the game takes forever to load

Comments

  • Yeah. Give the survivors an M16.

  • I think your talking about Friday the 13th right? Your in the wrong forums bro.

  • I don't know that survivors need a buff, the game seems to be in a pretty reasonable spot overall honestly in terms of most matches between equal opponents being 1-3 kills.

    I could see maybe a perk where the survivors can actively stun the killer though. Something like

    Backstab

    • Hold the Activate Ability button to charge up Backstab. It takes 1.5 seconds to charge a Backstab, and while holding and charging your movement is reduced to 80% normal. Being hit by a killer ability cancels the charge and you are Exhausted
    • Release the button while within 1 meter of the killer outside of their field of view to attack them. If successful the killer is stunned for 5 seconds. Regardless of whether or not your attack hits you are Exhausted


    So it would be a high risk/high reward maneuver that's an alternative to flashlights. You have to be able to somewhat slowly sneak up on the killer from behind to get the stun, and if they turn and see you then the stun won't work. But if it does work it can pay off with a save on someone being carried, etc.

  • If be down for a game mode like that, as long as hooks were removed and moris were available on first down to balance it out, but then we're just playing F13 with a better variety of killers, which I'm all for, as I absolutely loved that game.