Do blindness status effect affect aura reading abilities of totems, generators etc?

Comments

  • It counters Windows of Opportunity, so I guess it counters Visionnary. I think it makes you unable to see the Boon totems in place.

  • Blindness prevents you from seeing any aura that isn't related to a killer power.

  • Any aura that isn't white gets countered by blindness

  • Blindness stops you from seeing any aura that is not killer power related for example the Jigsaw boxes

  • @TheMadCat said:

    It counters Windows of Opportunity, so I guess it counters Visionnary. I think it makes you unable to see the Boon totems in place.

    @Crowman said:

    Blindness prevents you from seeing any aura that isn't related to a killer power.

    @Sonzaishinai said:

    Any aura that isn't white gets countered by blindness

    @Volfawott said:

    Blindness stops you from seeing any aura that is not killer power related for example the Jigsaw boxes

    Thank you all.