Custom matches...
Please please please Behavior! Please put bot options into customs. Just take the ones in the training stuff, and add them to customs. The stuff is already in the game, just move it over! Mobile already has it, and has had it for quite a while. And everyone has been asking for it for console and PC for a while now. Just please add it for us already. We'd greatly appreciate it.
Comments
Please, yes. I'd love to practice blinks without Plaid Flannel or get the volume-timing right on phasing so I can emerge on top of people instead of behind them without embarrassing myself in front of real survivors (who are... often not the most gracious training dummies when they realize the killer is bad at what they're doing.)
Yaaaasssss... I even made a pros and cons list for Behavior..
Pros:
Let's newer players continue their learning experience by trying out new killers/survivors. Learning how killer powers work, and how certain perks work.
Also let's them practice looping and learning the different maps as survivors.
Let's people try new builds to get a feel for them.
And how about this, stress reliever. Played a match where you get stomped? It's frustrating right? Now instead of just not playing the game anymore for a while, you can go into a bot match, relieve some stress, then go back to regulars feeling more calm and confident!
Cons:
None
It's actually a genius idea that I'm confused as to why it hasn't been added yet...
The only thing I would actually request, and it's the only thing that requires even a little effort.
Giving the bots a competent option. And all it does is make them miss less skill checks, maybe run into walls a little less. That's it. That'd be perfect. But even without that, just move the bots to custom.