Seeing a LOT of survivors running DH/WoO in my games (both sides)
I called it as strong in several posts, but now it seems to be cemented firmly into the meta.
If you have not run WoO yet, particularly if you're Solo, I'd recommend giving it a shot - It is very good >:3
Comments
I really love it, I just wish I could run 8 perks to have all the fun ones :(
I ran it for a bit before I went back to Head On.
Like yeah it's good but Head On brings me sheer unbridled joy that nothing else in this game can compare to. In solo pulling off a time where someone ds'd a wraith and I then head on stunned him from the same locker? Time of my life, a wonderful play considering solo queue and it was a blast.
Yeah - It's pretty dope for knowing when structures have strong window spawns.