Can someone explain this please

1D172D97-B13D-4BFC-95E7-F6870DB2E78B.jpeg

Challenge: Get 2 or more Silver emblems or better as a survivor.

Me: Gets 2 iridescent and 2 gold

Game: Nope doesnt count.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • I think I remember that tome challenge being bugged too. And unfortunately yes... I think you have to specifically get silver quality

  • Why would he need to get sliver specifically when the challenge says "get 2 sliver or better emblem"?

  • Try selecting a different challenge and then going back. Sometimes they bug out and don't let you get progress. Also post in Bug Report section of forums for them to fix if still not able to progress.

  • Clearly a skill issue /s

  • @Kira15233 said:

    Why would he need to get sliver specifically when the challenge says "get 2 sliver or better emblem"?

    Well like someone else said he might be able to fix it but I recall one of the older tome challenges being bugged and searching for answers led me to similar post on reddit somewhere that said the same thing. Have to specifically get those medals because it's bugged and not accepting higher quality emblems

  • @throwaway79465468797 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731785#Comment_2731785

    Well like someone else said he might be able to fix it but I recall one of the older tome challenges being bugged and searching for answers led me to similar post on reddit somewhere that said the same thing. Have to specifically get those medals because it's bugged and not accepting higher quality emblems

    Weird, it never bugged for me on switch, then again, I stopped doing tome challenges since it was a waste of time but it's still really weird to get SILVER specifically

  • For me it was definitely one of the lower quality ones but I can't remember specifically