Might as well.

Leatherface's make removal is just dumb, I get they want to stop racism and that's great...but nothing is going to change, his name is LITTERALY Leatherface geez, at this point, you might remove the whole damn character from the game because he SKINS people, this is just unbelievable 🤦🏻 I hate to say it but we live in a society of snowballs.

Comments

  • WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS

    use one of the quite literally nine other threads on the front page alone instead of making new ones which add less than nothing to the discussion, please

  • Live in a society of snowflakes

    Who's crying about the removal of some cosmetics in a video game?

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Live in a society of snowflakes

    Who's crying about the removal of some cosmetics in a video game?

    I'm not crying but removing them is as useless as it is, it's not gonna change the fact some people target streamers and verbally insult them, it's not gonna change racism