Hate and pers. insults in other languages plus crossplay reporting. Is this being investigated Devs?
Hello,
today I show you 2 Endgame screens from one of my games:
and no.2
I don't want to reproduce here from German to English what was written there as an insult against me. You can translate it yourself if you want. Reading something like this hurts and always hits me. I reported this player of course. But: What about crossplayreports ? You don't have the possibility to view the profiles of the respective players to save the Steam ID 64, which are normally needed for support tickets. Are these reports also investigated or do the devs get the chatlog automatically to follow up ? I would be really interested in this and I hope a mod/devs can give me an answer so this question can be clarified. Not only for me but for everyone else as well.


Comments
The biggest problem of this game is hateful speech, not the fact it's unbalanced how others say.
It's not explicitly about what others think about balance, it's about what you can see on my screens and whether developers handle that kind of thing. But yes, of course you are also right
I know it's not about that, I just said. They won't do nothing about it. They just added censorship.
What is censored on the screen is nothing compared to what is still there. It's a pity that something like this is not censored. As I said, it's German.... if you translate it into English, you fall over :(
Right, so in this scenario just report them for a chat offence (whatever that option is in German; I'd ask my bf but he also plays in English lol). That saves the chatlog, which is all that's needed. If you do fill out a report with screenshots, use the Username. If Support then ask you for a Steam64 ID, send them back a slightly passive aggressive email until they realise where they went wrong and all is good in the world.
(also the only bit of the chat I understood was the first message, but it does help set the tone)
Thanks alot @GoodBoyKaru you saved my day. Happy new year <3
you too man <3