BHVR

Do you even listen? Do you even care about what we have to say? I don’t know if any of the workers even read this but I’m gonna say it anyways.

The PTB that is gonna be released makes me realize alot of things. You care about the data that may or may not help with your game. Your data should be from the community who knows what the games needs. Here are something of the things that I believe is needed, based off my experience and from hearing other people on killer and survivor side

-Camping. I get it. Sometimes killer camps because they either not good at playing as the killer they are playing as or they just choose to be mean and make it fun for them instead of fun for everyone involved. There needs to be some kind of system where survivors don’t immediately die on FIRST HOOK because killer doesn’t want to leave. If the killer is gonna camp, how about pausing the hook stage unless they are certain meters away from the hooks.That way, the survivor doesn’t die immediately and the killer has to walk away, so they should be patrolling gens and catching other survivors.

-Boon Totems. Why make boon totems not like hex totems? A killer shouldn’t have to go and snuff a totem all the time because the boon totems can be reused. If we can’t reuse a hex as a killer, we shouldn’t reuse a boon as a survivor. A killer should be able to snuff totem and the totem is destroyed. I also think that the hex shouldn’t be able turn to a boon. Dull totems only.

-Hackers. I don’t know alot about hackers except THEY ARE NOT FUN AND THEY PLAY UNFAIR. BHR needs to figure out some kind of way for hackers to not get their way. I get that we can report them, but we shouldn’t have to report them. It should be dealt with before the game even starts.

-Killers. There are some killers that are not receiving a lot of love as they should. Twins, Legion, and Ghostface are the few that I know need some work as far as power and addons go. I know Otzdarva, a Fog Whisperer, knows what they need than I do. It would be nice for them and possibly some other killers receive some work in order for them to played more.

-MMR. I want to ask anyone who reads this to talk about the MMR issues. I personally don’t have an issue, but I know a lot of people do, so please comment in the replies about that as I don’t know much about it.


and that is the few that I know from the top of my head. If I’m missing anything, please list in the replies. And BHR, if you are reading this, I really hope that you listen to us one day. Otherwise, I don’t think you guys won’t have a very popular game anymore. Honestly, I feel like if everyone in the world stopped playing your game for a certain amount of time, maybe you would actually have a discussion with us.

Comments

  • It's not worth it man. I feel you, I do, but they do not care.

    Spare your energy, read a book, play with a pet, watch a movie. Your time is better spent elsewhere than this game.