Wake Up Meta maybe?
So, how many times have you guys been the last survivor, hatch gets closed and you have to open a gate? Most of the time, you most likely dont have time, I know I dont.
Maybe now with Wake Up being 25% faster + spine chill I can see it being way easier to get one of those gates open.
Opinions?
Comments
Wake up always made it into my solo or 2 man builds. I think it is a nice change :)
you can do that, even without wake up.
Wait, progress the gate and stop before the first light at it will highlight, stop, wait until killer leaves and rush the gate.
Still doesnt work if theyre close together.
It's still lame. the gates get 99'd almost every time anyway, it's really not worth using.
And you think it will work with wake up? That's the problem of RNG.
Still better than 15%
You're wasting a slot for something that will happen very rarely. But well, it's your choice
Well considering how often I'm still the last one alive with the potatoes I'm getting on my team, it can come in clutch
I used Wake Up a ton while going for the achievement where you need to finish the last generator as the last remaining survivor and escape thru the exit gate.
It will always be great for that last alive scenario, so whether or not you find value in the perk depends on how often you find yourself in that situation.
Yeah as well as Buckle Up.
Don't forget Resilience stacking as well. So Wake Up's 25% + Resilience's 9% = 34% opening speed. Add on Spine Chill's 10%, you got 44% opening speed.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Say you have a teammate with Leader with you, that brings the possible total to +69% opening speed. In a game plagued with speed hacks on every possible action, the things getting added or buffed are making it harder to discern between legit play and actual cheating.
Wake Up Op /s
I personally think it could still be buffed a little more, but it's nice to see it getting a buff.
It's a nice change, but definitely not meta worthy.
I wouldnt be against that at all. I also wish Pharmacy could be buffed. Get a green medkit on all chests you open, not just the first one. Since the medkit was changed to only be able to heal you once a while ago, I think it would be neat.