"Wait for the second part of the dev update for the CoH nerf" "Wait until the PTB"

Comments

  • There must be more changes in the PTB than what was mentioned in the dev diaries. Who would spend time installing and uninstalling that to test buckle-up and a couple of minor buffs/nerfs to some addons?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    There must be more changes in the PTB than what was mentioned in the dev diaries. Who would spend time installing and uninstalling that to test buckle-up and a couple of minor buffs/nerfs to some addons?

    You just have to test 2% difference on some addons!

    Yeah, basically you have two perks on each side to test, so kinda waste of time installing PTB, maybe that's why they wanted to make it faster?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    There must be more changes in the PTB than what was mentioned in the dev diaries. Who would spend time installing and uninstalling that to test buckle-up and a couple of minor buffs/nerfs to some addons?

    It is what I think. The PTB patch notes has more to tell than the developpers' update.

    It has to be. Because I don't see anyone, not even the most famous streamers, DL the PTB for the changes we heard of.

    Also, as a Survivor main, I'm asking for Killers buffs. It's not fun to see them starting to camp/tunnel because the first chase cost them three generators. It's not fun to be matched against new players because the veterans left...

    Please. Buff Legion and GF, as I've heard they were supposed to be the next ones to get a rework. Give us a real game, not a bully simulator where my random teammates use macro to make weird sounds with their flashlight, being like "I'm the master of the universe".

  • Annoyingly this has probably given me some false hope. Would the devs put the most broken perk on the shrine only to nerf it in the PTB later on that very same day? I really hope so!

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732690#Comment_2732690

    Annoyingly this has probably given me some false hope. Would the devs put the most broken perk on the shrine only to nerf it in the PTB later on that very same day? I really hope so!

    It would be fun. I still have hope.

  • @TTV_Tempest63_ said:

    I cant believe there are still people who cry about circle of healing its not even op man you sniff the totem out and its gone its not like you cant hear this totem from miles away and for the killer it takes 1 second and for survivors it tooks about 20-30 seconds to re boon it which is a great time winni g for the killer because there is at least one idiot on a totem instead of a gen

    And then it's back up twenty seconds later, and then two other totems go up on the other side of the map because three people in the group are running it, and then you can just choose to circle back and forth between totems snuffing them out or actually defending the gens.

    And then you can't injure survivors for pressure anymore, because they'll just get healed immediately for free. And they know this, so they'll crowd around you trying to take protection hits any time you injure anyone. Most abusable and broken perk the game has ever had.

    There's been like one game I've played in the past week where I didn't see CoH at least three times.

    So I've just started tunneling as my main playstyle. It's the only counter.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732690#Comment_2732690

    Annoyingly this has probably given me some false hope. Would the devs put the most broken perk on the shrine only to nerf it in the PTB later on that very same day? I really hope so!

    It would be hilarious if they did! I doubt it would though. If there are changes to it, I'd wager it would be when Ringu comes out, if any changes are made at all.

  • uh oh, they didn't update it in the ptb.

    Who wouldve guessed.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732301#Comment_2732301

    It's funny. You add travel time for survivors, but it takes only 1 second for the killer. I am glad I have option to teleport anytime anywhere.

    Sure...

    YEah sorry i didnt thought about the travel time but lets be honest for example on a swamp map the totem spots are so bad it would be a wonder if someone would actually try to use totems there

  • It is not nerfed, because it doesn't need a nerf. I am a 75:25 killer:survivor player.

  • @TTV_Tempest63_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732495#Comment_2732495

    YEah sorry i didnt thought about the travel time but lets be honest for example on a swamp map the totem spots are so bad it would be a wonder if someone would actually try to use totems there

    That's exactly why I use totems near wall. Killer will most likely not even hear during the game. Just don't use two spawns next to those rocks, those are terrible. Well, you always find a hex there :D

  • @fogdonkey said:

    It is not nerfed, because it doesn't need a nerf. I am a 75:25 killer:survivor player.

    Well who could argue with that logic? :)

    Seriously though, you don't see any issues with CoH completely removing the hit & run playstyle and effectively forcing the killer to tunnel, a playstyle many hate?

  • @SadLegion said:

    Sorry, they need at least one year of careful stats gathering to be able to properly evaluate CoH power level, and make a correct balancing decision. Give them some time, they are a small indie company after all.

    They are not small, and if they wait so much i can guarantee that the numbers of players will drastically drop.

  • Moris got gutted a good 5-6 months before the hatch changed. I would not look for any boon perk nerfs until The Ring chapter AT EARLIEST.

    It's far more likely that survivors get to play with their toys for longer than killers in every case. Full stop.

1 2 ›