Boil Over - What's considered a height?
IE if I need to drop down to the basement to make it, do I lose the hook?
Does dropping from a normal hill grant 25%?
Juat trying to visualize how it will/won't change gameplay.
Tagged:
BHVR
IE if I need to drop down to the basement to make it, do I lose the hook?
Does dropping from a normal hill grant 25%?
Juat trying to visualize how it will/won't change gameplay.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably anything that triggers balanced
Also gonna say gl to people on haddonfield with boil.
I can think of a couple of main buildings that this will be pretty decent in tbh.
Ironworks of misery comes to mind
Boil over most likely will still be viseble on the hud to the killer so you know it's in play
According to the com manager on twitter, its whenever its balanced range
The only place I see it affecting me his father Campbell's Chapel when I down someone on the second floor of the chapel
Yepp whatever triggers Balanced Landing will trigger this as well - so yes I think dropping down into the basement would be the same, as you do get BL when you do that particular drop.
Oof.
Thanks :3
I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly worried about it though. I don't know if it's because I play on controller or not but the perk already affects me pretty heavy. Takes four to five attempts just to get through a doorway and it is so hard for me to go straight I got to turn my camera to the right to get it to go the direction I want.