If you nerf Mikhail's Eye, please up the default speed

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that you are going to nerf that addon. I'm a Nemesis main and the one addon I always run every single game is Mikhail's Eye, because it's the bare minimum to make the zombies potentially threatening and actually getting in a hit or two, otherwise they usually don't.

While I love the zombies as a mechanic, they are unbelievable frustrating at times and useless aside from tracking survivors with them.

And the common denominator in this is their movement speed, it's just too slow by default, even for zombies.

By default, their contribution to map pressure is almost inexistent and they only really manage to get hits in if the survivor messes up and gets themselves stuck somewhere or jukes right into their face, not just because the zombies are slow, but also because their reaction time to hit a survivor is very slow, making them easily evadable.

And don't even get me started on all the times they get stuck somewhere, just because the devs apparently couldn't be bothered to even give them the basic AI of a Roomba: if stuck in corner (moving, but not actually going anywhere), turn around and try walking into a new direction, rinse and repeat.

So please, for the love of the entity, either don't nerf that addon undeservedly or make zombies walk a bit faster, like 1.5m/s instead of the current 1.0.

Comments

  • It's getting nerfed and Nemesis's zombies aren't having their AI fixed.

    THEY DO NOT CARE. They don't care about you or the game. Accept it.