Killer very end game, do this
What "i' do if a survivor will escape is let them teabag nothing while im at the far opposite end of the map.
So while the survivors will be teabagging i pay them 0 attention but dare them to step past a certain point where im at (which they wont) which is across the map. I basically save face even if its just one person at the exit gates (if they make it that far)
Comments
i thought people did that anyway, if you dont wanna get tbagged at gates then dont go to the gates if you know theyre all there + go get more bp by breaking pallets and such
Exactly what I do, I go break pallets and watch for the hatch. Also you never know, you might get lucky and spot a straggler.
No they dont! I still see plenty killers going to the gates rather than saving face. Aalso theres not always something to break endgame.
You wont get lucky because people are not stupid. i go to the far end of the map and they NEVER come over to where i am, not one single person, again because people arent stupid and know better. Also im talking about if the last gen is popped and there are more than 2 survivors left so no hatch would spawn.
Stop giving survivors that like to teabag at exit gates the benefit of the doubt! Let them stand there and look stupid and teabag air! They never WILL cross that invisible line i set will they? lol I might have STBFL
Actually I do get lucky sometimes. Occasionally either someone didn’t happen to spot where the exits were and gets confused, or someone gets cocky and is trying for a hatch escape or wants me to chase them and gets too far out. And just the other day I got two Rancor kills in a row because the Obsession didn’t realize I had it and was messing around too far from the exit while the doors were being worked on (I don’t usually run Rancor, I just happened to be playing it.)