They finally invited us console player!!!!!!!!
I'm actually excited for the new betas tab its not a ptb but at least it's a step in the right direction. Now if we can get some better sensitivity options and a deadzone slider that would be great just put it in the betas tab and I'll check it out.
I got to say good job to bhvr on this one console players need a bone every once in a while to.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
What exactly will this beta tab do anyway?
It's a tab in settings that will allow you to turn on upcoming features before they are live to test out and earn extra BP. Like the new wiggle skill checks I do believe will be one and us console player will be able to check it out before it's patched in officially.
So like another game mode where you can test stuff with others who use that game mode?
It's not a different game mode, it's a tab you can find in your options to activate a feature that is in testing, so you can play with it in normal games and see how it is, being also rewarded while doing it:
You can find more information here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/302821
Oh I see. That is actually pretty neat, thanks for explaining
No problem!