That one good luck outfit
Is there that one outfit or just cosmetic that you find gives you good luck if so which is it.
Is there that one outfit or just cosmetic that you find gives you good luck if so which is it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
Backback Bunny Feng
Jeryl for survivor, and Neon Artist Susie
Not really any good luck cosmetics for me, but I definitely have some bad luck cosmetics. Full P3's tend to be those.
Not necessarily but I perform 10x better with Jane than I do with Jeff
I have a feeling because killer's get uncomfortable with when hitting her.
I actually had a dream once where you were Jane and I was playing a game against you. I hooked you, and the other three survivors were hiding in a corner together on BBQ and I had to grab one and bring them over to the hook because none of them knew how to play. The map was half MacMillan and half my house.
Can't tell if prophetic or if you just used to have a Jane avatar.
They definitely had a Jane avatar.
Honestly that sounds like 90% of my solo games
p3 Quentin