Huntress lullaby

Listen, it's a fun perk. It actually works at 5 stacks. Nobody uses it bc it's not strong until 5 stacks. When I run it, if I get lucky enough to make it to 5 stacks, I see failed skillckecks constantly. It's funny. It would be a good gen regression perk if it was buffed.


Honestly it shouldn't kick in until it's fifth stack then make it known. That would be a good buff.

Comments

  • I'd rather the perk just have its 4th or 5th stack as its base and not have it stack. It's competing with devour for hex perks that stacks and lullaby's effect is nowhere near strong enough to warrant it being a stacking effect, maybe even just lowering the number of stacks needed or how you gain the stacks would help as well but knowing bhvr it will likely be a while before they even touch the perk.