In your opinion
Artist. There's just something I really like about her lobby music.
Pyramid Head is nice.
Clown.
Very well done.
Tricksters song is pretty cool.
Slinger and oni
I like how calm Pinhead's is. But I also like legions. It's just like the normal music, but faster and more grunge, it fits them really well.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Artist. There's just something I really like about her lobby music.
Pyramid Head is nice.
Clown.
Very well done.
Tricksters song is pretty cool.
Slinger and oni
I like how calm Pinhead's is. But I also like legions. It's just like the normal music, but faster and more grunge, it fits them really well.