killer merciless with 3 universal perks is fun especially at gold or red, with MMR and current meta

Is this actually meant to be fun ? The game in general I mean. I dont feel like playing and giving survivors an opponent anymore. I wish all killers would leave for a day

Untitled.png

This game is so survivor sided even the challenges are insane for killer.

Survivor ; escape and do a gen with still really good perks

Killer merciless with trash perks. This is real stockholm syndrome, not sure why I even play anymore. Survivors complain about vsing the same old killers, I try a new one and cop flack.

Comments

  • the hell was that a dox or something lol

  • @Myla said:

    the hell was that a dox or something lol

    Im not sure, I dont know if thats my ip, how do I check? thats what i thought


    I think its unfair the devs create a meta that pretty much requires camping, those survivors run the perks they do, 3 gens pop in 1 chase, then I cop toxic trash. Due to the challenge, look at the perks I am having to run vs what they run and they still complain

    Its the only game ive seen where people complain even if they win, even fighting games doesnt have this

  • @Myla said:

    the hell was that a dox or something lol

    It’s there lucky numbers on the fortune cookie they got at a Chinese buffet

  • @gammatsunami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2726388#Comment_2726388

    Im not sure, I dont know if thats my ip, how do I check? thats what i thought

    I think its unfair the devs create a meta that pretty much requires camping, those survivors run the perks they do, 3 gens pop in 1 chase, then I cop toxic trash. Due to the challenge, look at the perks I am having to run vs what they run and they still complain

    Its the only game ive seen where people complain even if they win, even fighting games doesnt have this

    You could just look up ur ip I’m pretty sure.

  • Have you tried making a fifth thread about the same problem? Maybe that will fix it.

  • @gammatsunami said:

    In this actually meant to be fun ? The game in general I mean. I dont feel like playing and giving survivors an opponent anymore. I wish all killers would leave for a day

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/74QM04K3GO7T/untitled.png

    This game is so survivor sided even the challenges are insane for killer.

    Survivor ; escape and do a gen with still really good perks

    Killer merciless with trash perks. This is real stockholm syndrome, not sure why I even play anymore.

    See the IP address assigned to your device. Show my IP city, state, and country. What Is An IP Address? IPv4, IPv6, public IP explained.

    If that's your IP, I'd delete the pic and tell the mods about it.

  • Seriously people, stop playing then... It's call a challenge for a reason, and this game goes back and forth to which side has more of a buff... I come here thinking we would actually talk about what perks to use. Nope... Just a bunch of cry babies because something requires effort. God. First world problems, go play Mario, they'll hold your hand in that game and give you a bandaid for your hurt feelings because a character you're literally trying to kill hurts your feelings... Give me a break. Get better at playing the game, learn how to shut down loops or which ones you can't. It's not hard. Anyways, I'm going to run NOED, JOLT, and IRON GRASP as GHOSTFACE... Wearing the Scorching Shroud with Devil Face... Lol. Make it interesting.

    IMG_20220405_052636826_HDR.jpg