Shop issues with Spirit
I just bought the Spirit today, and when browsing her character catalogue, I discovered something rather annoying. On the store screen - really, her idles in general - her weapon is barely visible except for the tip poking out through her wrist. If I want to view what any of her swords look like, I have to flip through them very quickly while she's in the brief window of time that she pulls her katana out and flourishes it, and I have to wait for her to do that animation in the first place.
There's a similar issue for Oni. If you want to view what his mask will look like in Blood Fury (as there's always a unique aesthetic change), you have to wait for him to do the right idle animation, which is random; sometimes it'll happen constantly and sometimes you can go 45 seconds without seeing it.
I ran through some other killers to check if anyone else suffered from this, but I guess it's just a Yamaoka thing. It's a very minor issue, but it would be nice if these poses could be toggled for ease of viewing.
Comments
This has been an issue since they've been released.