Just had 2 spirit games in a row
And they were both on Midwich.
And they were both on Midwich.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Over here making me jealous π©
Don't worry. One day you'll get two Sadako's in a row on midwich. π
Hearing her name makes me worry about Spirit even more :(
I have clearly summoned the spirit gamers
Spirit OP on forums, plz nerf.
I actually played against two spirits yesterday as well. They werenβt back to back matches, but it was fun.
Midwich AGAIN! Now 3 games in a row, went against nemesis though :(
Did you have Ink Spirit
Or glowy Eye spirit
When you call on one of us you summon us all π©βπ€
I knew it! Legion IS the Spirit! No wonder the devs refuse to buff Legion! π¨
I have to wonder why you're so worried though. Even if they're similar, surely Spirit won't change? Actual balance changes notwithstanding, I really don't see how Sadako could replace Spirit. They can and most likely will have their own thing. If anything, Sadako's the one that's got to prove herself.
I like this take. I mean, Billy and Bubba are different, and Billy was because they never thought they'd get the Bubba license.
Could be the same thing with Spirit and Ringu.