NOED....
Apparently, I hear a rumor, a whisper in the dark if you will that.... it's a perk but, can anyone confirm this to me?
Apparently, I hear a rumor, a whisper in the dark if you will that.... it's a perk but, can anyone confirm this to me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No One Enjoys Dbd.
it’s a perk designed to make survivors rage thread on the forums.
B-but my Dead Hard + Adrenaline combo?!
Survivors can use dumb seconds chance perks but killers can’t I guess
You would be correct. Killers aren’t allowed to enjoy themselves unless they over medicate because they’re all on nerve meds from the ######### show survivors sling. Fun fact. Lol
🤣🤣🤣
I enjoyed this...thank you.