Hackers dont rest - Happy new year

First match into new year.

As match starts, alert messages start to spam hardly. Vaults, pallet drops, etc….

first minutes of match 2 hooks, triple DC - wasnt sure whats the issue. Hatch spawns next to me, close it. Both gates in proximity. Hacker escapes, no way out doesnt even trigger.

Better boost that mmr lmao

Comments

  • I feel like I've been blessed because the time I play seems to not be at the time any of the EU hackers are online 🧍

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I feel like I've been blessed because the time I play seems to not be at the time any of the EU hackers are online 🧍

    i was suprised aswell. Since I could count “confirmed” hackers with fingers in my dbd career

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2724257#Comment_2724257

    i was suprised aswell. Since I could count “confirmed” hackers with fingers in my dbd career

    Honestly the only two I actually remember are this one Dwight and Steve combo when I was playing Nurse right around the release of SBMM, and this one Nemesis that really wanted to climb I guess?? Idk why you'd want to but they did lol.

    Playing at 4am seems to be when all the children are asleep so thankfully there's less hackers. Christmas holidays will be over Wednesday (at least here) so everyone should see a lot less during the day then thankfully.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Pain.

    Scourge Hook: Pain.