2022 here already. DBD honestly hadn't change from 2021 but still Happy New Year Guys!
Happy 2022! Wishing you good things for the coming year <3
Still stuck in 2021 for another 7 hours but merry 2022 wherever you are
Happy New Year!
Hoping for a great 2022!
@Mandy said:Happy 2022! Wishing you good things for the coming year <3
@Mandy said:
Ive never seen this mod in my life before.
I was busying with commissions I didnt draw anything for the new year : (
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2723307#Comment_2723307Ive never seen this mod in my life before.I was busying with commissions I didnt draw anything for the new year : (
@C3Tooth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2723307#Comment_2723307
Yo new mod?
4 hours till 2022 but happy new year nonetheless
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy 2022! Wishing you good things for the coming year <3
Still stuck in 2021 for another 7 hours but merry 2022 wherever you are
Happy New Year!
Hoping for a great 2022!
Happy New Year!
Ive never seen this mod in my life before.
I was busying with commissions I didnt draw anything for the new year : (
Yo new mod?
4 hours till 2022 but happy new year nonetheless