Fix huntress hatchets hitbox
Title. I'm tired to see people hitting me behind walls...
Title. I'm tired to see people hitting me behind walls...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Her hitboxes have been a problem since she came into the game. I highly doubt they'll ever be fixed.
Actually no. Huntress before the dedicated servers was fine.
Then she started to throw trucks.
From my experience, I've had problems with hatchet hitboxes before dedicated servers. The problems just worsened when dedicated servers got added.
Why precisely do you think the change in servers changed the hitboxes? Networking is not hitboxes.
It's just because the netcode they use is awful or they have bottom-barrel discount servers. Everything in the game is affected by this. That's why server validation was such a boost to dead hard.
Well, killers probably had bad internet. Remember before the dedicated servers the killer was the host.
P2P is both a blessing and a curse. On hand it gave beautiful matches where you can accurately judge whether a fast vault is safe or not to the utmost limit. Then we have McDonald hosts.
Sadly considering huntress has been through her add on pass it’s probably going to stay the same
This has nothing to do with Huntress, it's a latency issue.
No it does involve her somewhat. We have a visual of her hitbox and it is abnormally big especially compared to slinger and trickster
It definitely is to do with huntress considering her hitboxes are literal beachballs. On P2P it was less noticeable but her hitboxes are still an issue.
I don't know if you read my previous posts.
I'll say that again, Huntress was fine on P2P and the problems started right after dedicated servers introduced.
I don't know if they can tweak hatchets latency like they did with Dead Hard.
It's not really broken. There is validation on hatchets. This game just sucks on you see different things.
But it's possible to hear hit and get validated as Huntress. So it works for both sides.
they once actually did reduce her hitboxes to make them more realist to the actual hatchet, people complained like crazy saying it was impossible to hit hatchets anymore, and I experienced it, legit the hatchet would hit the survivor on the hand or else and it wouldn't hit at all, if it wasn't ON them it wouldn't it or most of the time it wouldn't, they reverted them
The thing that happened there was they went from a sphere to a hyper-realistic one without ever considering the concept of a cylinder.
I read somewhere that hunress actually got her hatchet hitbox fixed, but the huntress mains especially streamers started crying and refused to adapt and so they spammed bhvr twitter demanding to revert the change... and they say survivors are the ones crying that'll make a change lul
Survivor big pill hitboxes would need to be adjusted too.