How do I make it easier to play Blight on PS4?
I play only on console. I really want to make a smooth and fun experience in the game. Any suggestions?
I play only on console. I really want to make a smooth and fun experience in the game. Any suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not gonna happen on last gen unless they update it, sorry friend :( it hurts
Don't play on PS4 so here are all the tips I can give:
1- Don't play PS4
2- Failing that, make sure never to use Adrenaline Vial
3- Crank sensitivity to max
4- Wonder why there is no KAM support to console
Sorry, could you please explain? Update what exactly?
The performance on last gen consoles for DBD is really bad, so "smooth experience" is sadly out the window, thanks Devs.
As for getting better at Blight, learn which things you can and cannot slam off of, this purely comes from experience. Ormond and Swamp in particular are AWFUL for Blight, also Rotten Fields.
You should max your sensitivity for more tight turns, and turning with the camera and your body should make you turn sharper. Everything else is practice.
glhf
get a decent pc it don't have to be super strong to play 100 dbd applications at once or get ps5.
Okay, that makes sense. I'd get a lot of lag, worse than 5th Anniversary update. Why they haven't fixed anything yet beats me but I have the feeling that this game contains more bugs than Friday the 13th: The Game.
I always wanted a PC for Christmas, but all of my family members died this year ๐ช
Oh... [BAD WORD]
I'm not good at this kinda stuff
It's fine. The coronavirus changed my life completely. I don't feel anything anymore.
It couldn't have killed everyone... right?
Yeah, me.
Did they vaccinate? I'm wondering.
Not at the time when vaccines didn't exist.
That is unfortunate. I do wish you the best. I don't know how I could help alleviate any of the pain you may have experienced so I'll say this. I hope that this next year turns out way better for you.
I'm so sorry friend, I simply cannot imagine. Just know you are not alone.
Use Shadowborn and play at high sensitivity, that's about all I can say.
Nothing can be done about the ######### frames so that's just something you'll have to get used to.
I'm a blight main and I play on console, my advice is to practice
Upgrading to an SSD reportedly helps a lot. I went back to my PS4 to test with a couple of games after installing an SSD and the frame drops were not as obvious as I remember. However, since I hadn't played on PS4 for a long time, patches might be the reason for the improvement.