Can I have a mori for my Hag plz? Thank you

So 2 nights ago I got the Mors Ambitio (Kill 1 survivor by your hand using x killer if you didn't know) for Hag and I was like, "Oh, this won't be awful." I thought that mainly because of Devour Hope and this is a newer account because it's on my playstation that I got on Chirstmas. Little did I know, the game decided to catch up with all my kills finally and Devour Hope all of a sudden was not all that pleasant of an idea. It's either in a really horrible horrible spot (like most hexes) and gets broken immediately, or it breaks as soon as I reveal I have Devour Hope at Stack 3.

This isn't really a rant and I'm not saying I want to go back to base mmr because that just felt mean. I just want a mori for my Hag so I don't need to solely depend on Devour for this ritual. (She was Level 10 when I got the ritual, not Level 21 and still no mori)

Comments

  • Just burn a offering.

    A map that you know devour hope will stay up

    or

    burn one of the mori offerings.

    Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Just burn a offering.

    A map that you know devour hope will stay up

    or

    burn one of the mori offerings.

    Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy ๐Ÿ™‚

    My entire post was about how I didn't have a mori offering lmao and actually, I went to check because I'm like "Oh yeah I probably could have done a map offering." I have no map offerings on her either. Either way I ended up getting it with devour.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    So 2 nights ago I got the Mors Ambitio (Kill 1 survivor by your hand using x killer if you didn't know) for Hag and I was like, "Oh, this won't be awful." I thought that mainly because of Devour Hope and this is a newer account because it's on my playstation that I got on Chirstmas. Little did I know, the game decided to catch up with all my kills finally and Devour Hope all of a sudden was not all that pleasant of an idea. It's either in a really horrible horrible spot (like most hexes) and gets broken immediately, or it breaks as soon as I reveal I have Devour Hope at Stack 3.

    This isn't really a rant and I'm not saying I want to go back to base mmr because that just felt mean. I just want a mori for my Hag so I don't need to solely depend on Devour for this ritual. (She was Level 10 when I got the ritual, not Level 21 and still no mori)

    I feel like Hex: Devour Hope is especially difficult to get a kill with on on Hag because it's her base kit perk. I don't really have a solution for you, except that I would probably re-roll that daily on Hag and Spirit (Rancor) or commit to playing a lot of games. Surprising survivors with moris has worked better for me. Survivors will be on very high alert when playing against Hag if they see the exposed status mid-game.