Phasing and Overlapping with Survivors
So, if a Spirit lets go of RMB whilst literally on top of someone, what happens?
So, if a Spirit lets go of RMB whilst literally on top of someone, what happens?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is RBM?
Same thing that happens when someone stands right inside a stalking Myers, probably--
no collision for either of 'em until they exit eachother's collision boxes.
Right Mouse Button, I presume.
Yup.
Yeah, that's been my first thought, because I swear this has been happening to me a lot. Weird-looking bits sticking out at the bottom of the screen, which I assume is the Survivor as viewed from being somewhere inside my torso. xD
Right Bouse Mutton